Sunday 24 March 2013

Noodles4you

Noodles4you, Cardiff Bay, 029 2047 0244, www.noodles4you.co.uk

I wouldn’t normally be found wandering around West Bute Street, frequenting a noodle bar and buying food for around the £5.00 mark. However life sometimes takes a strange turn and a girl has to eat doesn’t she? Driven by hunger and with some in trepidation I entered the Noodle bar. Standing in the queue (I know actually standing in  a queue) I had the chance to work out the menu – pick your noodle or rice type to go with a vegetable selection, choose your accompaniment and add a sauce – simple enough. I chose egg noodles chicken and black bean sauce. The ingredients are gathered up and cooked freshly for you. The finished dish is served in a cute American style white cardboard takeaway box. I picked up some chopsticks and settled down outside to have a taste.


To my utter surprise these noodles were amazing. Fresh, tasty and nice and filling. It’s such a shame there is nowhere to eat inside but if you live in the bay area they will deliver to your home. This place is a lesson in ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’. Give it a try you’ll not be sorry. 


Lottie x

No comments:

Post a Comment